How to Enable Face Masks in Streamlabs OBS
Engaging - Face Masks are designed to give your viewers a fun new way of interacting with your stream.
Profitable - On average, streamers see revenue from donations increase by 32% after enabling Face Masks.
Easy - No added software or Twitch extensions are needed to use Face Masks. Works easily for SLOBS users.
Performant - Face Masks consume no resources when idle, and use a minimal amount of CPU when rendering a donation.
Distracting - Like most novelty items they also can cause distractions or block content viewers might want to see.
SLOBS Only - Sadly these only work with Streamlabs OBS.
How do you enable Face Masks?
Follow these three easy steps…
- Open or download Streamlabs OBS
- Face Masks are only available when you stream with Streamlabs OBS
- Make sure you have a webcam in your scene.
- For Face Masks to properly render, your webcam source has to match the device you select in the next step.
- Enable Face Masks
- Once you enable Face Masks, Streamlabs will set everything up. A ‘mask’ button will appear in your test widgets menu.